Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why do I like him?

Hi minna~
Actually I don't really have time to update my blog because 'suddenly' I'm getting busy. So today I'll tell you about my secret why I eally like my bf, Yamada Ryosuke ;P... I love him because he is extremely cute like a girl maybe much more cute



And sometimes he looked extremely masculine.. Come on, he's just 15... But he already gain muscle. Sure he's working hard..



Btw if you don't have any idea who he is, he is one of the Hey Say JUMP member. He's staring in various drama such as, Tantei Q Gakuen, One Pound of Gospel, Furuhata Chugakusei, Sensei wa Erai and Scrap Teacher. But most of his character in the drama was a cool boy. I really want to see him as a looser or otaku or silly clumsy boy or maybe delinquent... I want to see the black and evil side of him....

No comments:

Post a Comment